Drain block is one of the most common plumbing issues homeowners will face. Untreated, a single clog can cause serious damage to your plumbing system.
Burst pipes can happen. Early detection is key to avoiding costly repairs.
5 Signs to Watch For When Your Drains Get Bad
- A foul-smelling odor may be detected from your toilet, bathtub, sink or toilet.
- Slow drains could indicate a blockage. If there is a blockage, all drains will be affected.
- The level of your toilet water may fluctuate between the normal levels. A change in water pressure could indicate a problem.
- Giggles from one drain to another indicate that something is amiss with the pipes.
- The clean-out can release water upwards and outwards. If water is flowing upwards, it may block the line.
A Word of Warning
If you have a blockage, water should be avoided. Glendale plumbers can help you get rid of the clog.