Although plumbing problems might not be apparent right away, they can often be easily detected and fixed. You could hear strange sounds in your Glendale, CA plumbing.
- Wooshing showers indicate that your hot water heater has become clogged with mineral deposits.
- Are your pipes shaking or rattling after flushing the toilet.
- Hessing fixtures: A sign that your water pressure has reached an unsafe level is a hissing fixture. Long Beach plumbers will help you maintain a normal PSI level.
- Do you hear your drain gurgling?
- Dripping faucets: Do not ignore a dripping tap, regardless of its sound. According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA ). A faucet leak can lead to water loss of up 3000 gallons per annum.