Many homeowners think they know when it’s time to call a Glendale plumber. You might be surprised to find out that plumbing issues can be red flags.
Being a knowledgeable homeowner can help you save time, money, headaches, and hassle.
These red flags can help you avoid costly emergency plumbing repairs
Here are some things you should look for to avoid calling an emergency Glendale plumber:
- Low Pressure – If you notice a drop in water pressure, call a Glendale plumber.
- Drainage – This may sound absurd, but it’s something that must be done.
- Squealing sounds – You will hear a squealing sound when your faucets turn on. This is usually caused by air in the pipes.
- Toilet Backup This is a common occurrence. Your system will tell you that your septic tank needs to be emptied or that there are tree roots infiltration.
- Rusty Water This is not a problem to ignore.